PRO CARPET CLEANING TIPS
- The Carpet cleaning industry standards recommend having your carpet cleaned at least once a year.
- Vacuum your carpet weekly so fine particulate matter (dust, dirt, etc.) does not get ground deeper into the carpet fiber. Your carpet will last longer.
- Some carpet comes with factory protector applied to it. Yet you should apply carpet protector to you carpet at least once a year or every time you have your carpet cleaned to help your carpet last longer.
- Always hire a carpet cleaner that uses the best non-toxic cleaning products (environmentally safe for humans and pets) and top-of-the-line van-mounted equipment.
- When buying carpet always pick a dense carpet as the dirt, dust, particulate matter, etc. can’t get knocked down deeper and deeper down into the carpet. The result is longer life out of your carpet and better cleaning.
- Even though your carpet may not look dirty, chances are, it probably is, especially if it is a darker color which hides dirt better. Lighter colors may have a darker tint from dirt build up but you may still not notice it.
- Cleaning the carpet yearly will also help to reduce the traffic lane build up and keep your carpet looking nice for many years to come.
- If your carpet is neglected and not cleaned yearly it will be much harder to get clean, especially if the traffic